The E-Learning Episode
It's e-learning on Wednesday, and we are all required to answer 2 questions on the discussion board and to blog about it. So here I am, being the lead actor of this e-learning episode!
Like Agnes, here's a screeny of what I had done for the 2 questions.

Mine is not as flashy as someone's. =P
The questions posted are:
1) Briefly explain how Internet has enriched your academic life. Illustrate your answer using at least ONE Internet resource you had learnt in UIR.
2) Comment on the need for "Advocacy" websites.
The internet actually contains a huge pool of information contributed by masses of people. This also meant that not everything from the internet is correct! So how did the Internet actually enriched my academic life? From what I posted, the Internet actually provides me with additional information that is not taught in school. Without the internet, I think I won't be here typing this post now!
1 internet resource that I frequently use is the online forums. Even while not researching, I lurk around forums often too. Forums contain different opinions and views on certain topics from many types of people. That is why the posts are often funny and entertaining.
The 2nd question is about the need for advocacy websites.
Dear Daryl, what is advocacy?
Dear Oranges, in my own words, advocacy is the arguing / giving of opinions about a certain topic.
I find a need for advocacy websites. Whether it's arguing or just pure sharing of opinions, everyone will get to know the different views of a certain topic. This way, different opinions will be known and decision making will then be fair and accurate.
Yep and that marks the end of this episode. Stay tune for more!
Reflections!
Practical 3
In practical 3, we practiced and determine which resource has which purpose. The different purposes of websites are Information, Advocacy, Business/marketing, News, Personal, Entertainment.
So actually websites have all these purposes. I only knew about News, Personal and Entertainment. hmm looks like there's much more to learn.
Next I had to do a post about "If I have $500". That shall be the next post! haha...
Like Agnes, here's a screeny of what I had done for the 2 questions.

Mine is not as flashy as someone's. =P
The questions posted are:
1) Briefly explain how Internet has enriched your academic life. Illustrate your answer using at least ONE Internet resource you had learnt in UIR.
2) Comment on the need for "Advocacy" websites.
The internet actually contains a huge pool of information contributed by masses of people. This also meant that not everything from the internet is correct! So how did the Internet actually enriched my academic life? From what I posted, the Internet actually provides me with additional information that is not taught in school. Without the internet, I think I won't be here typing this post now!
1 internet resource that I frequently use is the online forums. Even while not researching, I lurk around forums often too. Forums contain different opinions and views on certain topics from many types of people. That is why the posts are often funny and entertaining.
The 2nd question is about the need for advocacy websites.
Dear Daryl, what is advocacy?
Dear Oranges, in my own words, advocacy is the arguing / giving of opinions about a certain topic.
I find a need for advocacy websites. Whether it's arguing or just pure sharing of opinions, everyone will get to know the different views of a certain topic. This way, different opinions will be known and decision making will then be fair and accurate.
Yep and that marks the end of this episode. Stay tune for more!
Reflections!
Practical 3
In practical 3, we practiced and determine which resource has which purpose. The different purposes of websites are Information, Advocacy, Business/marketing, News, Personal, Entertainment.
So actually websites have all these purposes. I only knew about News, Personal and Entertainment. hmm looks like there's much more to learn.
Next I had to do a post about "If I have $500". That shall be the next post! haha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home