If I had $500.....
* TAG REPLIES*
Daryl to ANGELA: Hello! Thanks for your great tip!
Daryl to jack: Yea it's been a long time since I last blogged. The purple guy's lonely.... Btw, linked!
Daryl to KENNETH: Hello Kenneth!
Daryl to JF: Haha, I will stop watching if you didn't go to my blog.
Daryl to Jeremy: My name is Daryl, 18 years old guy, in Dip IT. I am Jeremy's Buddy. Haha
Daryl to Ah Meng: Sure I will! Hope you are still as hairy!
Daryl to wonghuiting: Wo hen hao. Muhaha!
* BACK TO MY POST *
Hmm I wonder why 5 $100 bills on my table. Nevermind let's spend it all! =D
First I'm gonna buy.....

Fender CD-220S Asian Striped Ebony Acoustic Guitar
Price: $299.99
Shipping: Free
This is the 1st item I will buy.
So now I'm left with $201. I will buy Tampines 201 area next. Nah just joking, I will buy....

Zune Speaker System
Price: $200
Shipping: Unknown
Now... I'm left with $1. Watch me change this $1 to $10, $100, $1000, $10000 and so on! =D
SMACK!
Oh man... Time to wake up from my free $500 dream......
P.S. A search on Google gave me the products!
Reflections
Practical 4 & 5
Man this is quite an important lab. I had to determine the different keywords to be used for my research, as well as the keyword variations. Had to think a bit on the English side!
Next, I determined the search phrase to be used. And I have to use parenthesis and Boolean operators! Seems fun! I came up with this at the end.
(AIDS OR “HIV virus”) AND ((research OR study) OR ((research) AND (development) OR (development) AND (progress)))
It is actually quite easy if we do it step by step.
After that, I used the query on different search engines, meta search engines, as well as subject directories. It's indeed fascinating to see how the query can affect the number of results, kind of results, or even the time taken to load the result page!
Now I know that some search engines are indeed better than others in terms of their capabilities.
Daryl to ANGELA: Hello! Thanks for your great tip!
Daryl to jack: Yea it's been a long time since I last blogged. The purple guy's lonely.... Btw, linked!
Daryl to KENNETH: Hello Kenneth!
Daryl to JF: Haha, I will stop watching if you didn't go to my blog.
Daryl to Jeremy: My name is Daryl, 18 years old guy, in Dip IT. I am Jeremy's Buddy. Haha
Daryl to Ah Meng: Sure I will! Hope you are still as hairy!
Daryl to wonghuiting: Wo hen hao. Muhaha!
* BACK TO MY POST *
Hmm I wonder why 5 $100 bills on my table. Nevermind let's spend it all! =D
First I'm gonna buy.....

Fender CD-220S Asian Striped Ebony Acoustic Guitar
Price: $299.99
Shipping: Free
This is the 1st item I will buy.
So now I'm left with $201. I will buy Tampines 201 area next. Nah just joking, I will buy....

Zune Speaker System
Price: $200
Shipping: Unknown
Now... I'm left with $1. Watch me change this $1 to $10, $100, $1000, $10000 and so on! =D
SMACK!
Oh man... Time to wake up from my free $500 dream......
P.S. A search on Google gave me the products!
Reflections
Practical 4 & 5
Man this is quite an important lab. I had to determine the different keywords to be used for my research, as well as the keyword variations. Had to think a bit on the English side!
Next, I determined the search phrase to be used. And I have to use parenthesis and Boolean operators! Seems fun! I came up with this at the end.
(AIDS OR “HIV virus”) AND ((research OR study) OR ((research) AND (development) OR (development) AND (progress)))
It is actually quite easy if we do it step by step.
After that, I used the query on different search engines, meta search engines, as well as subject directories. It's indeed fascinating to see how the query can affect the number of results, kind of results, or even the time taken to load the result page!
Now I know that some search engines are indeed better than others in terms of their capabilities.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home